A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Beardsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Beardsley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Beardsley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beardsley graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Beardsley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thoms Rehabilitation Hospital
- Mission Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lewis Beardsley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Beardsley practice?
- Dr. Thomas Beardsley has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Beardsley practices Ophthalmology near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Ophthalmologists.