A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Beausang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Beausang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beausang graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Beausang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Robert Beausang MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Beausang practice?
- Dr. Thomas Beausang has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Beausang practices Pediatrics near Pottsville, PA.
See Pottsville Pediatricians.