Dr. Thomas Becker MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Cardiology Des Moines, IA

4.7

December 30th, 2013
Terrific Cardiologist!
Dr. Becker is an amazing doctor. At our first appointment he was in the room with us for 30 minutes! He explained everything in great detail and made sure we understood all the information before he left. Also, when I have to call his office with a concern, he calls me back directly! Most clinics have a nurse return calls. He is great with my daughter. I couldn't be happier with the service we get from Dr. Becker. I would recommend him to an parent.

April 21st, 2012
My daughter has actually been seen by Dr. Becker since before she was born as her heart defect was diagnosed prenatally. She is now 12 yrs old. We love Dr. Becker & all the other wonderful staff in their office that we have been seeing for the past 12+ years!

January 7th, 2009
He is the best
Dr. Becker is the best in his field. He is the only reason my grandaughter is still with us. He is always there to talk to and he listen's to your concerns. He was there at 3 in the morning and sat with us while we tried to take digest all the information on this baby. He is one of Gods angels.