Dr. Thomas Beckett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Beckett?

June 26th, 2015

Dr Beckett is a wonderful doctor. As a gyn he's great, answers all my questions & you can tell that he actually cares about you as a patient of his & not just as a paycheck. I've been going to him since I was a teenager for my first gyn appointment ever & he makes the usual uncomfortable feeling of gyn exams go away. As a Ob-gyn, he is amazing. He answered all of my questions, even the paranoid first time mom worries that I had. When I was in labor and delivery, he was incredibly attentive to my needs & making my delivery go smoothly. The only downside is that his office can be a pain to get into. Sometimes the waiting room was so packed & my appointment wouldn't be until an hour after I scheduled, even when I got there half an hour early. Waiting for a long time isn't the best when you're either anxious about an appointment or super excited for an ultrasound/baby checkup. Overall he's such a gentlemen with a wonderful bedside manner, I would recommend him to anyone that needs a ob-gyn. He will definitely be the one to deliver the rest of my babies & be my doctor for as long as he is in practice.

December 16th, 2014

Disappointed despite good reviews

I have recently started visiting this office and my first impression with the office staff was not good. The lady I spoke with over the phone was rude and snippy. I was willing to let it slide that maybe she was having a bad day because I had gotten good reviews for this office, but when I went in for my appointment it wasn't much different. The staff just felt unfriendly and irritated with my questions. I have been to 2 appointments here and both times it took 2 1/2 hrs. When the nurse or Dr were in the room I felt rushed and didn't feel like my questions were getting answered. However, despite the fact they seemed to be trying t hurry me, l still waited forever for them to finish my appt. I am looking around for another Dr. I am concerned that I may receive sub-par care when I deliver my baby. I have another appt soon and I'm giving them one last chance to impress me, otherwise I'm switching.

April 18th, 2014

doc good - staff bad

The doctor is great- but the staff is bad- it changed- the staff had been good up until end of 2013. There is one nurse i now mostly see and she is horrible- her name is Laura. I always liked the other nurse Susan but have not seen her at all in the last months. Nurse Laura will not tell you testresults or let you wait forever, does not return calls and is quite disinterested. She says there are no testresults but when i call the lab they say they did send them and if I tell her that she says oh well the doctor did not review it yet. Communication between her and the high risk doctor I go to is very bad but it seems the problem lies on the nurse Laura's end- like she does not check for results and simply does not care. She is sloppy and seems not informed enough in the patients file and different medical questions- example: an antibody test for rh factor is not the same as the blood group test... she did not seem to know the difference...

October 8th, 2013

The Best

So, 3 kids later over 20 years this man (doctor) has never wavered in who is as a Dr. remembers everything, cares, spends time with you, wants to know your truly ok and have no concerns. As far as delivery goes once again amazing. I am so grateful I have had the opportunity to know this man, you will too if your in need of a Dr. He delivered my first grand baby as well, being in the delivery room again with him was just like old times ( although a little easier on me this time)thanks Dr. B for being there..... :)

July 16th, 2013

Excellent doctor !

If you are thinking in a good OBG doctor in Naples area, he is the best. Very experienced doctor. You can trust that he won't omit any important detail. He and his staff really care about you. He loves his profession. He spends the time you need and answers all your questions. He is the kind of doctor that is taking care of you during delivery time, you know that he is there and he will show on time. I will always recommend Doctor Beckett.

August 1st, 2011

Absolutely top notch, he goes out of his way to make sure that you fully understand anything and everything related to your visit and any questions you might have. Staff is efficient and friendly. especially nurse Susan :)

May 9th, 2011