A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Beetel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Beetel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Beetel, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beetel graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Beetel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Charles Beetel MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Beetel practice?
- Dr. Thomas Beetel has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Beetel practices Surgery near Reading, PA.
See Reading Surgeons.