Dr. Thomas Bellavia MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

April 20th, 2016
Excellent care
The Doctor was caring and listened to my concerns. The wait time was not long and the staff is very friendly.

February 19th, 2016
Feeling Better
Dr. Bellavia spent time getting to me and my history. Listened to my concerns and explained to me in terms I could understand what was going on with my condition. He was pleasant and would recommend him to everyone.

June 18th, 2012
Really?
It takes a month to fill out a form with 10 questions? Shame on you and your unfriendly, staff. And no, I don't want to come in for an office visit, while your staff contacts the insurance company to see how long it really takes. I don't care how long it takes to get someone on the phone. Hire more people! I won't be coming back. Thanks for nothing.

February 22nd, 2012
3-1/2 weeks to get blood results - very unsatisfied!
I was hoping to find a Dr. close to my new home in Lodi. Dr. Bellavia's service was okay although he had a med student do my physical. My gripe is in the follow-up primarily; it took me 3-1/2 weeks to get the results of my blood test! I called weekly speaking to his reception staff (not very courteous) and leaving messages (not getting a call back). And when I finally spoke to the Dr. he was very brief - terse even - saying my results were 'perfect' but not providing any context to the numbers and rushing me off the phone. Will not be going back...