Colon Surgery show details Colon Surgery
Sep 16th, 2015

After 3 years of suffering w/ a colon issue I went to see Dr. Bening, he treated me, and performed a colon re-section. It all went very well, I had no issues w/ Dr. Bening or his staff. That was a few years ago, I am now going back to see him for another surgery and I don't expect any issues.

Colon Surgery show details Colon Surgery
by L.E. on Dec 28th, 2010

After years of seeing several doctors about my diverticulitis Dr. Bening was the first to actually do something about it.He suggested a Colon Re-section to be done lapro style. Dr. Bening explained the process throughly and made me feel confortable by answering all my questions. He was not "pushy" nor was he arrogant, he listened to my concerns and spent time addressing my concerns. He performed the surgery and all went very well. Dr. Bening is very skilled in his trade and knows what he's doing. After surgery he continued to address any concerns and spent time with me letting me know what to expect for the next few weeks until I fully recovered.I would highly recommend Dr. Bening to anyone who needs a surgeon. I would recommend Dr. Bening to friends and family. My overall experience was very good.