A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bennett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Bennett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Payson Regional Medical Center
- White Mountain Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Benton Bennett DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas B. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bennett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Bennett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Show Low, AZ and Eagar, AZ.
See Gilbert Obstetricians & Gynecologists.