A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Benning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Benning, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Benning graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Benning has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Richard Benning MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Benning practice?
- Dr. Thomas Benning has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Benning practices Anesthesiology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Anesthesiologists.