A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Benton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Benton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Benton, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Benton graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Benton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Wyatt Benton MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Benton practice?
- Dr. Thomas Benton has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Benton practices Anesthesiology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Anesthesiologists.