Dr. Thomas Benz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Benz?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Benz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 8th, 2016

OMG !!!! Dr. Benz is the best Dr. Ever!!! He took on my daughters complex case and save her life !!!! More than once !!His bedside manner is abrupt but for good reason , he stands behind his work! Once you get to k ow him he is a very compassionate Dr and cares about his patients. We miss him since he moved to Alabama! 2 years later and still haven't found a Dr. As good as him! I recommend him 200%!

June 15th, 2015

Great Doctor

I was a patient of Dr. Benz's in Pittsburgh, pa. I had been seeing a Dr. here in my hometown and it was without a doubt the worst treatment ever. My niece was a nurse where Dr. Benz practiced and arranged for me to see him. He took great care of me. I owe him a lot for all his help.

May 8th, 2014

Physical Therapist 10 yrs experience

I am a medical professional. I was seen by Dr. Benz for an examination. He misdiagnosed me terribly scaring my family and I half to death. His manner was horrible. Told me I had a life changing condition and walked out of the room. My patients have commented on him and his misdiagnosing them as well. Furthermore I have 2 colleagues that were also seen by him and the manner in which they were treated and his general lack of concern for them was alarming. His lack of professionalism is baffling. I wouldn't send my least favorite dog to him. Do yourself a big favor and find another Urologist He shouldn't be permitted to practice. What do you call a medical student that finishes last in his class? A Doctor!

May 9th, 2010

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

I TRUST AND VALUE EVERY WORD HE TELLS ME.I TRUST HIM WITH MY LIFE.DR.BENZ HAS BEEN MY UROLOGIST FOR SEVERAL YEARS NOW I CAN'T EVEN TO BEGIN TO SAY HOW MUCH I VALUE HIM.THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAD WAS ONE TIME WITH ONE STAFF MEMBER RECENTLY MY DAUGHTER CALLED AND SHE GAVE NO COMPASSION FOR ME WHICH MADE MY DAUGHTER HIGHLY UPSET WITH THE OFFICE .HIS NURSE LISA IS ALWAYS WONDERFUL AND VERY CARING WITH ME.I WILL ALWAYS RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE.

August 17th, 2017