A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Beresford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Beresford, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Alcohol-Related Disorders
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Liver Disease (Alcoholic)
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
- Substance-Induced Psychoses
Education & Awards
Dr. Beresford graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Beresford has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Eastern Colorado Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Patrick Beresford MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Beresford practice?
- Dr. Thomas Beresford has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Beresford practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists and Denver Addiction Specialists.