Learn more about Dr. Thomas Beresford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beresford
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beresford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Beresford, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Alcohol-Related Disorders
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Liver Disease (Alcoholic)
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
- Substance-Induced Psychoses
Education & Awards
Dr. Beresford graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Beresford has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Eastern Colorado Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Patrick Beresford MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Beresford practice?
- Dr. Thomas Beresford has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Beresford practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists.