Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bergman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bergman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bergman, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergman graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bergman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bergman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Bergman practice?
Dr. Thomas Bergman practices Neurological Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Neurological Surgeons.