A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bergman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bergman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bergman, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergman graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bergman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Bergman MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Bergman practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bergman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Bergman practices Neurological Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Neurological Surgeons.