A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bernard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bernard, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bernard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernard graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bernard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Schumpert Health System
- CHRISTUS Schumpert
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Jeffrey Bernard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Bernard practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bernard has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Bernard practices Family Medicine near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Primary Care Doctors.