Dr. Thomas Bernasek MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 12th, 2016
Dr. Bernasik is one of the of the finest surgeons in this area, with a great bedside manner. His assistant Maria is a perfect compliment to Dr. Bernasik. She was a tremendous help to me, by answering all my questions, and helping me in any way to get all my information in on time and correct. Also Dr. Bernasik's associates were also very helpful in the success of my procedure. Simply said, Dr. B is the "BEST"!

August 12th, 2016

June 28th, 2016
Excellent physician and surgeon
Dr. Bernasek has been a God-send to both myself and my husband. I would gladly recommend him for hip or knee surgery. He is a very compassionate man and is dedicated to his patient's comfort.

June 3rd, 2016
Dr. Bernasek is excellent and worth the prolonged office waits. I wish he had more time, so that I could express my feelings of gratitude toward him!

March 17th, 2016
Dr Bernaseks assistants are so kind and helpful. They are a great asset for him.

December 13th, 2015
The best.

November 18th, 2015
Dr. Bernasek worked me in for a shot in the hip which REALLY helped and continues to give me relief.

November 6th, 2015
This was the first time I met Dr. Bernasek. I had seen Brian his PA on all my visits. I was so impressed with him. He was warm, gentle and kind and did not push surgery. He gave me options and I was very impressed with him and now feel so much better knowing IF and WHEN I ever had to have the knee surgery I would be in very good hands. I am so glad I finally got to meet him and would highly recommend him to my friends and family. He really put this frightened lady at ease. Thank you Dr. Bernasek.

October 23rd, 2015
Dr. Bernasek is a wonderful, caring doctor.

November 2nd, 2014
He did what others refused to do....
Dr. Bernasek replaced my knees. Other doctors said I was too young, and needed to lose weight before they would do it. Dr. Bernasek said I didn't need to wait 10-12 yrs being in pain....and that it is hard to lose weight when you can't walk! He did a fabulous job and I HIGHLY recommend him and all the doctors at Florida Orthopaedic Institute. Yes, you may wait a while...but they are worth it!!!

January 30th, 2013
Dr. Bernasek is the BEST. He replaced both of my hips last christmas and within four months I had a perfect walk and pain free.Now I am looking for an ankle ortho and he set the bar too high for the two I have met so far. In my book he will always be a life changing angel!

September 28th, 2012
Knee Replacement
I had both knees replaced the same day. The procedures began at approximately 7:30 a.m. and were completed by noon - 1 p.m.! By noon the next day I was walking, with the assistance of the hospital physical therapists, down the hall and back. What's more, the excruciating pain I'd had for years was gone. Aside from some minor pain from the incisions there was none of the "horror story" pain I'd heard was common for this type of surgery. My undying gratitude will always be with Doctor Bernasek for the great work he did for me!