Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bernik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bernik, Vascular Surgery, Endovascular Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernik
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bernik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bernik, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Surgical Shunt
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernik graduated from George Washington University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Bernik has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Bernik MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Bernik practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bernik has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Bernik practices Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.