A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bernik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bernik, Vascular Surgery, Endovascular Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bernik, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Surgical Shunt
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernik graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bernik has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bernik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Bernik practice?
Dr. Thomas Bernik practices Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.