A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bersani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bersani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bersani, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bersani graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bersani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Amedeo Bersani MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Bersani practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bersani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Bersani practices Ophthalmology near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: North Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Ophthalmologists.