A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bersani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bersani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bersani
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bersani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bersani, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bersani graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bersani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Amedeo Bersani MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Bersani practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bersani has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Bersani practices Ophthalmology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Ophthalmologists.