A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bertolli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bertolli
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bertolli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bertolli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bertolli graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bertolli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Healdsburg District Hospital
- Mendocino Coast District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Arnold Bertolli MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Bertolli practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bertolli has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Bertolli practices Family Medicine near Gualala, CA.
See Gualala Primary Care Doctors.