A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bertolli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bertolli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bertolli graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Bertolli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Healdsburg District Hospital
- Mendocino Coast District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Arnold Bertolli MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Bertolli practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bertolli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Bertolli practices Family Medicine near Gualala, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ukiah, CA.
See Gualala Family Physicians.