A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bertolli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bertolli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bertolli graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Bertolli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Healdsburg District Hospital
- Mendocino Coast District Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bertolli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 22 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Bertolli practice?
Dr. Thomas Bertolli practices Family Medicine near Gualala, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ukiah, CA.
See Gualala Family Physicians.