Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bills is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bills
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bills Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bills, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bills graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bills has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas K Bills MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Bills practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bills has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Bills practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lawrenceville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.