A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bills is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bills
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bills Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bills, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bills graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bills has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas K Bills MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Bills practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bills has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Bills practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lawrenceville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.