Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bills is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bills, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bills graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bills has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bills accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Bills practice?
Dr. Thomas Bills practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, NJ and Morrisville, PA.
See Trenton Orthopedic Surgeons.