Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bills is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bills, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bills graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bills has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas K Bills MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Bills practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bills has 7 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Bills practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morrisville, PA and Trenton, NJ.
See Marlton Surgeons.