A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bills is Poor. Dr. Bills has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bills, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bills graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bills has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Saint Mary Medical Center Langhorne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bills accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Bills practice?
Dr. Thomas Bills practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence Township, NJ and Morrisville, PA.
See Trenton Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Bills, Dr. Tomas Bills, Dr. Tommie Bills, Dr. Tommy Bills