Dr. Thomas Keith Bills MD and PHD is a male Sports Medicine, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Preventive Medicine, Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bills is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bills, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bills graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bills has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bills accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Bills practice?
Dr. Thomas Bills practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Preventive Medicine, Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, NJ and Morrisville, PA.
See Trenton Surgeons, Trenton Preventive Medicine Specialists, and Trenton Sports Medicine Doctors.