A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Binzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Binzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Binzer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Binzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Binzer, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Binzer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Binzer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Campbell Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas C Binzer MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Binzer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Binzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Binzer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Weatherford, TX.
See Weatherford Surgeons.