Learn more about Dr. Thomas Binzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Binzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Binzer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Binzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Binzer, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Binzer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Binzer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Campbell Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas C Binzer MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Binzer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Binzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Binzer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Weatherford, TX.
See Weatherford Surgeons.