Dr. Thomas Binzer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

September 28th, 2016
He's kind but doesn't sit with his patients but about 2 min. Didn't fix the problem with my knee.

January 21st, 2016
Simply the best!
So, if you don't have time to wait for "the best", perhaps you should look elsewhere. I know it can be frustrating, but this dedicated doctor helps so many people that timing is not the priority. I found the office cleanliness impeccable; the staff professional, helpful and friendly; and Dr. Binzer attentive and gracious + he took the time to answer each and every question I had without rushing me through. Thanks, and kudos to each of you.

December 26th, 2015
Dr. Binzer is professional yet down to earth and very courteous as well as accurate with Diagnoses.

November 3rd, 2015
Don't go there
His staff and him herd you in and out like cattle.

October 2nd, 2015
one of the best doctors my wife and i have had the pleasure to be treated by. Dr. binzer has done three surgeries on me and two on my wife, he is the most caring doctor we have ever known!

November 24th, 2014
EXCELLENT DOCTOR
After taking a major fall, on my first day in weatherford... breaking my ankle and shin in 2 places... i got lucky and was assigned to Dr Binzer in the ER. He fixed my ankle and leg by putting in a titanium rod, and several pins. I couldnt have asked for a better surgeon! the scaring is minimal, and I can walk like nothing ever happened. He has an incredible bed side manner, and is very good at what he does. I would highly recommend to anyone!

March 28th, 2014
Hoo
Set an appt. with this doctor and took off from work for it. They decided to close their office that day and did not notify patients scheduled. People were outside waiting..Doesn't get any more unprofessional than that.

March 20th, 2012
Super doctor comes to the rescue
Dr. Binzer is as good as it gets! Not only is he extremely knowledgeable and skillfull, he is kind and caring. I would never Consider another Orthoepedic doctor.

September 6th, 2011
Dr. Binzer has taken excellent care of both my mother and my daughter. My mom had a broken wrist and my daughter had to have surgery on both knees. If I ever have a problem with breaking a bone or need more knee surgery he will be my man to go to!!!

April 1st, 2010
great doctor and person
Had to get treatmentsurgery from him for shattered wrist.He was courteous and very knowledgable. By far, the best dr I've used in my life. Emphasized following up if I have ANY concerns, etc. Really took an interest in my well being and also managed my pain very well post-surgery.

March 18th, 2010
Ankle and shoulder
I dislocated and rotated my ankle plus fractured it in three places. Dr. Binzer was awesome. He put me back together and all is well. He was clear about what was going to happen and how painful it was going to be. I love this guy. On another occasion after a car wreck he did surgery on my shoulder for a torn labrum and rotator cuff. I am still recovering after several months but he has explained that it is not an overnigt healing. I trust him. I trust him so much that when my son fractured his wrist I called his answering service on a Sunday and he called me right back and gave me his cell number so that when we got to the hospital which was out of town he could find out how severe it was and instruct the hospital on what to do. We were in his office the next day and surgery the next. My sons wrist is great.

October 13th, 2009
Dr. Binzer is a great surgeon, very caring and has a very friendly staff