A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Birch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Birch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Birch
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Birch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Birch, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Antibiotic Resistance
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Lyme Disease
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- West Nile Fever
Education & Awards
Dr. Birch graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Birch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Holy Name Hospital
- Englewoodhospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Birch MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Birch practice?
- Dr. Thomas Birch has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Birch practices Infectious Disease near Teaneck, NJ.
See Teaneck Infectious Disease Doctors.