A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bisig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bisig, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bisig graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Bisig has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bisig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan