A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bisig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bisig
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bisig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bisig, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bisig graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Bisig has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Bisig MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Bisig practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bisig has 7 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Bisig practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Albert Lea, MN and Kasson, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Geriatric Doctors.