A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bisig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bisig, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bisig graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Bisig has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Bisig MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Bisig practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bisig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Bisig practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Geriatric Doctors.