Dr. Thomas Bittker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Bittker?

May 7th, 2017

Impressive and compassionate

Although he is extremely busy juggling a private practice, court work and apparently a clinic, he made me feel cared for and from the first visit conveyed both compassion balanced with an incisive approach to my problem. I am an attorney and tend to be critical of sloppy thinking. This guy is the real deal. Both his approach to medication and to psychotherapy were creative and most helpful.

May 3rd, 2016

A very special doctor.

Extraordinary. I have suffered from depression for more than half my life. Dr. Bittker was the first psychiatrist to accurately diagnose my problem, in part related to lifestyle and recommend a holistic approach to treatment. I have not felt this well in years. He is also a compassionate and sensitive psychotherapist who is beginning to help me see my potential

August 29th, 2015

Transforming experience! An extraordinary physician and person.

Dr.B is an extraordinary physician and person. He is both appropriately tough and kind. I have worked with him for two years and am now graduating from treatment. His treatment of me had been transforming. He lives what he advocates. Apparently he is 75 years old. I don't know how he does it-- I suspect his lifestyle reflects his discipline--but he looks about 50. Only downside was wait times to see him initially. Well worth the wait.

April 9th, 2014

Very Caring and Competent Physician

Compassionate, competent and has helped me immensely with my mood disorder and my relationship with my husband.

October 24th, 2013

Words cannot express how much I like this doctor, depend upon him!

Dr. Bittker has been my psychiatrist for over 3 years. He really "saved" me. My quality of life has been much better since I have been seeing him. I would highly recommend anyone who is serious about improving their mental health - their life really - to see this very good doctor.

February 20th, 2013

Believer

Dr. Bittker is very insightful, able to correctly diagnose my problem on first visit. In addition to cutting edge information on newest treatments and medications he also used natural supplements which have helped greatly.

April 18th, 2012

Dr. Bittker is an exceptional care provider

My personal mental health issues have improved since I became his patient. In many ways I think he saved my life. He is professional but caring. Knowledgeable in so many areas!

November 10th, 2011

Great doc. Listened well and offered fresh perspective

Very happy with Dr. B. Very bright, informed physician. Left first session feeling valued and inspired. Continues to impress. Knows a lot about alternative/non-traditional medicine.

July 13th, 2011

Brilliant and Caring

Very bright, creative physician. Asks provocative questions focusing on issues of responsibilty and empowerment. First session was challenging but transforming. Learned a lot and contine to learn.

July 12th, 2011

Complete physician

March 29th, 2011

real jerk

I had to fill out a ten page form then he just asked me the same things all over again. He spoke so softly I couldn't hear him as he sat clear across his cluttered office. I gave up and left.He didn't like my service dog. (a clean well groomed spaniel who fell asleep)I really disliked him...first psychiatrist I haven't liked.

November 14th, 2009

Outstanding and concientious physican

Great physician and was extrordinarily helpful in diagnosing and treating my depression