A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bizzaro is Good. Dr. Bizzaro has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bizzaro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bizzaro graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bizzaro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
- Winthrop University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bizzaro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bizzaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Bizzaro practice?
Dr. Thomas Bizzaro practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond Hill, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See Jamaica Internists and Jamaica Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Bizzaro, Dr. Tomas Bizzaro, Dr. Tommie Bizzaro, Dr. Tommy Bizzaro