A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bizzaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bizzaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bizzaro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bizzaro graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bizzaro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Andrew Bizzaro MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Bizzaro practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bizzaro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Bizzaro practices Internal Medicine near Howard Beach, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY and Richmond Hill, NY.
See Howard Beach Internists.