Overall Review

3.4

October 29th, 2015
horrible staff!!!!
The office is disgusting! The staff is VERY rude! The wait time is horrible! Completely horrified the fees times I went there. Oh, and Dr. Blacks PA prescribed my child an adult dose of medicine that the pharmacist noticed! I will NEVER go back again!

August 25th, 2015
Wouldn't recommend this place to anybody
Not so much the doctor but more staff is rude and nasty.

April 28th, 2014
Quack
This place is for cattle. Cattle probably get better care truth be known. This Quack left me lay in intensive care with a leg ulcer the size of a baseball in severe pain. GreenCastle Hospital... It was insane what I went threw. I had to get up and leave and went to another Hospital. Unbelieveable nitemare with this Doctor and his son.

February 20th, 2014
Patient the first 18 years of my life.
I always went to Dr. Black as a child and he was a great doctor. When I was having my children I just went to the OB so after I had them I went back to Dr. Black. it was crazy I waited in the office for over two hours they had a CNA working as a Medical Assistant that did not make me feel very good that they would not pay someone that was trained for more than two weeks in a CNA training. Then the doctor came into the room I wanted something to help me stop smoking he just said I am referring you to an ENT and that was if he was not in the room for more than two seconds and he just left did not ask what was wrong or if I had any questions or even why I was there that was if he looked down my throat and said I am referring you to an ENT. I also think his staff are the ruidest people I have ever met. The office manger does not solve problems she just blows them off.

January 27th, 2014
Dirty atmosohere
The waiting room was rather disgusting. I understand in the wintertime it's hard to keep up on keeping things tidy but this was flat out gross. The floors were just disgusting, the doors had smudges all over them, the furniture was not clean at all and was out of date as well. Also, I do not believe they even had the heat on. It felt like an article cold front in there! Thomas black himself was actually very nice and was a good doctor to see... The organization of the office was also a bit off. There was more than one time where they would call someone back then 5 minutes later another nurse would come to call them back again? It was just very baffling to me. But it your looking for a clean office I wouldn't suggest this one

September 13th, 2011
Great Guy. Fun. Helpful.
Dr. Black has been my family doctor since I was a little child. He is always friendly and helps me with everything I have ever needed. They can do everything at their office.

September 3rd, 2009
bedside manner
Dr. Black has been my doctor for 15 years and is always friendly, smiling and caring about what you are concerned about. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He really cares about his patients.