Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Oct 14th, 2013

Highly unprofessional staff including doctor. Came in needing xray. He never showed me xray or described my injury. Before seeing doctor i was treated as a drug addict looking for pills. I specifically said i dont want pain pills because of that. His receptionist told me "you aint gettin no pain pills" (shouldnt that be between me and my doctor?) He came into the room and said "its not broke. Im writing you a scrip for steriods and something for pain." I went to my pharmacy and they said he forgot the pain meds and to go get the paper copy. He had been in a rush to go to lunch and hardly even listened to me when i was telling my problem. He was at lunch and the girl behind the counter showed me the scrip on the computer screen and told me to come back after lunch and he would print it off because he forgot. I came back and they claimed he never wrote it. He told me to my face he never said anything about pain meds. I am highly suspicious now and confused. And have no money.

Oct 4th, 2013

Horrible staff and non caring doctor. Very rude not to mention unprofessional. Will never return myself or with my children. Worst doctor I have ever seen...I defer anyone from visiting this office!!