Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Bleck
Dr. Thomas Bleck, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Chicago, IL and Chicago, IL (and 2 other locations). He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology, Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bleck is affiliated with Northshore Skokie Hospital, Rockford Memorial Hospital and NorthShore University HealthSystem formerly ENH. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Bleck has the following 3 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Bleck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Clement Pillainayagam
Chicago, IL 0 mi3
Dr. Indira Hadley
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Chicago, IL 0 mi9
Dr. Marisa Hill
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, Hematology and Oncology
Chicago, IL 0 mi8