A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Pritchett Bleck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Pritchett Bleck is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pritchett Bleck
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Pritchett Bleck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Pritchett Bleck, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Autonomic Nervous System Diseases
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Ischemia
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Seizure Disorders
- Status Epilepticus
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Pritchett Bleck graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Pritchett Bleck has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Pritchett Bleck MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Pritchett Bleck practice?
- Dr. Thomas Pritchett Bleck has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Pritchett Bleck practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Charlottesville, VA and Evanston, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Critical Care Practitioners, and Chicago Neurologists.