A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Pritchett Bleck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Pritchett Bleck is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Pritchett Bleck, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Autonomic Nervous System Diseases
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Ischemia
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Seizure Disorders
- Status Epilepticus
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Pritchett Bleck graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Pritchett Bleck has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Pritchett Bleck MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Pritchett Bleck practice?
- Dr. Thomas Pritchett Bleck has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Pritchett Bleck practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Critical Care Practitioners, and Chicago Neurologists.