Learn more about Dr. Thomas Pritchett Bleck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Pritchett Bleck is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Pritchett Bleck, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Autonomic Nervous System Diseases
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Ischemia
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Seizure Disorders
- Status Epilepticus
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Pritchett Bleck graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Pritchett Bleck has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Evanston Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pritchett Bleck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas Pritchett Bleck practice?
Dr. Thomas Pritchett Bleck practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Critical Care Practitioners, and Chicago Neurologists.