A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Blevins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Blevins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Blevins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Blevins graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Blevins has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas C Blevins MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Blevins practice?
- Dr. Thomas Blevins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Blevins practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX.
See Austin Internists and Austin Endocrinologists.