A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Blevins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Blevins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blevins
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Blevins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Blevins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Blevins graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Blevins has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas C Blevins MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Blevins practice?
- Dr. Thomas Blevins has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Blevins practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Austin, TX.
See Austin Internists and Austin Endocrinologists.