Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bliss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bliss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bliss
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bliss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bliss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bliss graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bliss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Francis Bliss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Bliss practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bliss has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Bliss practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Providence, RI.
See Providence Orthopedic Surgeons.