A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bliss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bliss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bliss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bliss graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bliss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bliss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Bliss practice?
Dr. Thomas Bliss practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Greenwich, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI.
See East Greenwich Surgeons.