Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bliss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bliss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bliss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bliss graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bliss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Francis Bliss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Bliss practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bliss has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Bliss practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: East Greenwich, RI.
See Providence Orthopedic Surgeons.