Dr. Thomas Bliss Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Providence, RI

no change

December 2nd, 2015
Definitely 5 stars!!
Dr. Bliss was very thorough in his review of my x-rays and he also took a great deal of time in examining me and discussing his recommendations. He spent as much time with me as I needed, answering any and all questions. I recommend him highly! The male x-ray technician was excellent as well.

December 26th, 2013
wonderful, sensitive old-fashioned doctor
Dr. Bliss takes the time to talk to you and find out what is happening, and to examine you well, and not just sit there and just read from your chart. He is kind and knowledgeable.

October 26th, 2009
Very human and compassionate.
I interviewed 4 other surgeons, Dr. Bliss was the only one who treated me like an individual instead of the "next cut". He runs his practice like a practice instead of a meat factory. He didn't rush me out during the first visit like the others did. Because my age, he tried to encourage me to try other options before surgery. I did this and still needed the surgery and was amazed at the way mine went compared to the other patients in the hospital while I was there. his office staff is so nice and they have been with him for years. I would not have done anything differently. Dr. Bliss made everything go very smoothly.

October 27th, 2008
Dr. Thomas F. Bliss, Orthopaediist Extraordinaire!!!!!!!!
If it weren't science and sugicial skil of the highest order, it would be close to magical. I give Dr. Bliss the higest rating....excellent is an understatement!