Dr. Thomas Blocher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Blocher?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Blocher?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 2nd, 2011

My experience with Thomas Blocher was nothing short of magnificient. He is intelligent, experienced... and comforting to families in crisis. Without his help and guidance the road would have been much harder for my family. Not only did I see Dr.Blocher, but my children, husband, and two sisters were his patients, at some point, as well. He has been our family doctor. Through the years, I have often wondered if he was still practicing, but did not know until today that he was. I am so happy he is and others will benefit from his treatments and therapies. That is why I am so happy to tell everyone about him. I highly recommend him. He can make a difference

May 9th, 2009

Dr. Blocher knows addiction. He knew how to handle me during the time I was caught up in the addiction and he knew what to say so that I was not frightened. In fact, I thought at the time that he must be crazier than I. He knew what he was doing and I am forever grateful. I now have 23-plus years of sobriety.

February 14th, 2017