Learn more about Dr. Thomas Blom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Blom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blom
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Blom, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hypereosinophilic Syndrome
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Stomach Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Blom graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Blom has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Robert Blom MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Blom practice?
- Dr. Thomas Blom has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Blom practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Plainsboro, NJ.
See Plainsboro Internists, Plainsboro Hematologists, and Plainsboro Oncologists.