Learn more about Dr. Thomas Blom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Blom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blom
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Blom, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hypereosinophilic Syndrome
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Stomach Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Blom graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Blom has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Robert Blom MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Blom practice?
- Dr. Thomas Blom has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Blom practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Plainsboro, NJ.
See Plainsboro Internists, Plainsboro Hematologists, and Plainsboro Oncologists.