Learn more about Dr. Thomas Blom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Blom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blom
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Blom, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hypereosinophilic Syndrome
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Stomach Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Blom graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Blom has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Robert Blom MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Blom practice?
- Dr. Thomas Blom has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Blom practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Plainsboro, NJ.
See Plainsboro Internists, Plainsboro Hematologists, and Plainsboro Oncologists.