A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Blom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Blom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Blom, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hypereosinophilic Syndrome
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Stomach Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Blom graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Blom has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Robert Blom MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Blom practice?
- Dr. Thomas Blom has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Blom practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ.
See Princeton Internists, Princeton Hematologists, and Princeton Oncologists.