Dr. Thomas Blom Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Blom?

June 12th, 2017

Does not engage

I've seen Dr. Blom for my critical anemia. His facilities and are clean and his staff are diligent and friendly. Dr. Blom is not forthcoming with information and I've had to literally beg to understand the cause of my anemia. To this day after treatment I still don't know. I recently went for another test I and my iron levels are low again. Instead of trying to help me understand the root of the issue, I his first recommendation was iron infusion therapy. While this helps it does not explain the recurrence. Even though I've asked I'm yet to get a straight answer. I find d him pompous and unapproachable.

June 12th, 2017

Does not engage

December 2nd, 2016

My mom has been going to Dr Blom for five years, and has been cancer free during this time. Good bedside manner, clean facilities. Would highly recommend.

March 23rd, 2016

Phenomenal

Dr.Blom is extremely knowledgeable in his specialty! He makes you feel extremely comfortable. I have a condition that is not easy to deal with and he keeps up with remedies to help you and rectify the situation! Plus he was the one dr.who had me have specific tests to find out what my situation was. The man is a marvel and I also look forward to my visits with him!

June 9th, 2015

Exceptional

Dr. Bloom has an exceptionally kind and intuitive manner with patients. It is very much appreciated, especially when dealing with serious health matters. I actually look forward to seeing him!

March 10th, 2015

An extremely effective and caring doctor.

November 14th, 2012