Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bloxham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bloxham is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bloxham
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bloxham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bloxham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloxham graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Bloxham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Newton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Bloxham MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Bloxham practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bloxham has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Bloxham practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists, Wichita Pulmonologists, and Wichita Sleep Medicine Doctors.