Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bloxham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bloxham is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bloxham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloxham graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Bloxham has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bloxham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Bloxham practice?
Dr. Thomas Bloxham practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, KS and Pratt, KS.
See Wichita Internists, Wichita Pulmonologists, and Wichita Sleep Medicine Doctors.