Dr. Thomas Bloxham Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Bloxham?

June 14th, 2017

Dr. Bloxham

I have seen him a few times, now. He didn't seem to be interested in any of my sleep issues other than a low score on sleep apnea (1 over). I had another sleep Dr. (too far away to go there now) that I had central sleep apnea. Then, he checked it out but would have been clueless had I not mentioned it. He even had copies of my sleep study so evidently didn't read them much. He is totally uninterested in the fact that most of my sleep in in stage 2, 3 and REM. He mentioned (the first appt.) that he had a few ideas about meds helping but he wouldn't prescribe them because he didn't want to have to follow up on them. It's as though that c-pap was going to be a magic key to it all. He didn't listen when I tried to tell him that I felt worse when I used it. He just kept saying I could die without using the c-pap. Well, frankly I'm not sure but that I'm dead anyway when the fatigue is so high I can't do anything. Actually, he wasn't interested in anything I said and was rude at times, to both me and my husband. Going to a follow up from yet another sleep study then changing Dr.

November 20th, 2014

Dr bloxham has retired. Other doctors there but as a patient for several years now am recommending you look elsewhere. Spent well over 45 mins today (total of 3 calls) & not able to speak to anyone.Left a message that would b coming in on my lunch hour (you have to make apt. just to get supplies). When got there....No supplies and couldn't promise they'd be ready tomorrow!!!!!!! AND since bloxman not there WILL PROBABLY HAVE TO SEE A NEW DOCTOR FIRST. SO...IT WILL NOT BE A VIA CHRISTI DR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 29th, 2011

Straight to the CPAP

Will not look me in the eye. Does not listen to me. Diagnosed sleep apnea based on data that could not have been mine. Very good at selling CPAP machines at significant markup. In the end, there was no apnea, a problem that I reported to him in the first visit (and he immediately ignored) was causing my sleep issues. He seems to have tunnel vision straight to apnea. Apnea is expensive, even with insurance. I have no confidence in this doctor.

September 20th, 2017