A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Blumenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Blumenfeld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Blumenfeld, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumenfeld graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Blumenfeld has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blumenfeld accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 9 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Blumenfeld practice?
Dr. Thomas Blumenfeld practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Orthopedic Surgeons.