A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Blumenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Blumenfeld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Blumenfeld, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumenfeld graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Blumenfeld has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Jefferson Blumenfeld MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Blumenfeld practice?
- Dr. Thomas Blumenfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Blumenfeld practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Orthopedic Surgeons.