be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Boat, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Bronchitis, Cystic Fibrosis, and Lung Diseases.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Boat graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Boat has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc Cincinnati
- Fort Hamilton Hughes Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Boat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Boat practice?
Dr. Thomas Boat practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, WV.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Boat, Dr. Tomas Boat, Dr. Tommie Boat, Dr. Tommy Boat