A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bochow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bochow is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bochow, MD, MPH is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bochow graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Bochow has 17 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas W Bochow MD and MPH is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Bochow practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bochow has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Bochow practices Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists.