Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bochow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bochow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bochow
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Bochow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bochow, MD, MPH is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bochow graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Bochow has 18 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas W Bochow MD and MPH is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Bochow practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bochow has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Bochow practices Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists.