Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bochow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bochow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bochow
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bochow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bochow, MD, MPH is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bochow graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Bochow has 18 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas W Bochow MD and MPH is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Bochow practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bochow has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Bochow practices Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists.