Dr. Thomas Bodensteiner Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Bodensteiner?

Posted on July 4th, 2016

He was rough, and his bedside manner was terrible! He was going to make me have a csection at 9.5 cm, not because baby or I were at risk, but I'm assuming because it was late and he was ready to go home. I progressed and was able to deliver vaginally thanks to my midwife. During labor, because baby wasn't coming fast enough, he decided to to start pressing on the top of my uterus (cpr style). He then stood on a recliner next to my bed and pushed harder and more. During recovery, my rib pain from his cpr styles to force my baby out were worse then my vaginal pain!! Will NOT let this man touch me AGAIN!!!!

Posted on January 28th, 2016