A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bodine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bodine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bodine, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodine graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Bodine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Patrick Bodine MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Bodine practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bodine has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Bodine practices Pediatrics near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Eden Prairie, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians.