A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bodine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bodine, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodine graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bodine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bodine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Bodine practice?
Dr. Thomas Bodine practices Pediatrics near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians.