Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bodnar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bodnar
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bodnar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bodnar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodnar graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas N Bodnar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas N. Bodnar practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bodnar has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Bodnar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.