Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bodnar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bodnar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bodnar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bodnar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bodnar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodnar graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas N Bodnar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas N. Bodnar practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bodnar has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Bodnar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.