Dr. Thomas Bohlmann Is this you?

3.9

February 27th 2014

Posted on March 4th, 2014

I am disappointed and hurt that Dr Bohlmann took information from me prior to going under and apparently ignored it, giving me opiate based pain medication that gives me nausea when I told him beforehand that opiates give me nausea. Zongran in the IV doesn't do much good after one leaves the facility. Nausea lingers and I ended up vomiting the chicken broth I tried to eat for dinner. This has been my experience time and again with Dilaudid and if I knew he intended to give me Dilaudid I would have stopped him cold. I have had 2 other procedures at another outpatient surgical facility with Fentynl instead of Dilaudid and did just fine. I am struggling with digestive issues, ongoing nausea and dyspepsia and reflux. The last thing I needed was a dose of an IV opiate. I spent the entire next day feeling pretty unwell too.Dr Bohlmann, if you are going to ask a patient about what meds they tolerate pre-op, make use of the info, if you are going to bother to ask !!!!!!!! Also, in retrospective, I think offering a $50.00 discount for upfront payment is pretty cheesy. I wish I got a $50.00 refund for the unnecessary discomfort I experienced.

Best of the best

Posted on August 29th, 2013

Dr. Bohlmann has the absolute best bedside manners. He is an amazing doctor. I am so thankful he was my anesthesiologist for a surgery I had recently at CFP.

Great medical experience

Posted on May 10th, 2013

He's a great doctor, a great person. He makes surgery a fun and happy experience.

Posted on October 31st, 2010