A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bohr is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bohr, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohr graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Bohr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
- VA Loma Linda Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Whittaker Bohr MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Bohr practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bohr has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Bohr practices Neurology near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Neurologists.