Learn more about Dr. Thomas Boland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Boland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boland
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Boland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Boland, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Boland graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Boland has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas S Boland MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Boland practice?
- Dr. Thomas Boland has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Boland practices Ophthalmology near Scranton, PA.
See Scranton Ophthalmologists.