Learn more about Dr. Thomas Boland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Boland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Boland, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Boland graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Boland has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas Boland practice?
Dr. Thomas Boland practices Ophthalmology near Scranton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kingston, PA and Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Scranton Ophthalmologists.