Learn more about Dr. Thomas Boland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Boland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boland
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Boland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Boland, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Boland graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Boland has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas S Boland MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Boland practice?
- Dr. Thomas Boland has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Boland practices Ophthalmology near Scranton, PA.
See Scranton Ophthalmologists.