A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Boland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Boland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Boland, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Boland graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Boland has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Boland MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Boland practice?
- Dr. Thomas Boland has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Boland practices Ophthalmology near Scranton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kingston, PA and Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Scranton Ophthalmologists.