Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Bolling
Dr. Thomas Bolling, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lenoir, NC, with other offices in Elizabethton, TN and Rutherfordton, NC (and 3 other locations). He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Bolling is affiliated with Smyth County Comm Hosp, Woodridge Hospital and Newport Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Bolling has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...