Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Bonacorsi
Dr. Thomas Bonacorsi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA, with other offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Monroeville, PA (and 4 other locations). He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bonacorsi is affiliated with Jefferson Hospital, Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital and Allegheny General Hospital. Dr. Bonacorsi has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Bonacorsi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Bonacorsi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Brian Goldwasser
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Pittsburgh, PA 0.13 mi8
Dr. Charles Diederich
Pittsburgh, PA 0.39 mi35
Dr. Shabbir Lakdawala
Pittsburgh, PA 0.54 mi43