A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bonifer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bonifer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonifer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bonifer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Bonifer MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Bonifer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bonifer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Bonifer practices Anesthesiology near Holland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Holland Anesthesiologists.