Dr. Thomas Bonino Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Condescending & Rude

Posted on January 30th, 2012

Came here looking for a diagnosis and was instead treated with hostility because I am educated and was an advocate for myself in terms of suggesting possible diagnoses. After being belittled and treated as if I was stupid for researching answers on my own, I left this office and found a doctor who listened to me and treated me with dignity and respect. Turns out I have a serious systemic disease.

Posted on August 19th, 2016