Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Boothe Jr
Dr. Thomas Boothe Jr, MD, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in Sherman, TX. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Boothe is affiliated with Wilson N. Jones Regional Medical Center Texas Health Prebyterian, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano and Texoma Medical Center. Dr. Boothe has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Boothe Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Thomas Boothe Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sherman, TX.
Dr. Stacey Thornton
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Sherman, TX 0.01 mi25
Dr. Ashley Brumm
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Sherman, TX 1.81 mi4
Dr. Gennell Strobel
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Sherman, TX 2.02 mi22